Inviting communities gathering outside the campus Catholic center/parish allow easy access for those who won’t go to church.
Workshops train student leaders for small group facilitation or in person-to-person ministry that support evangelization small groups. Everyone will come away with a new united vision that is evangelistic and focused on making disciples.
Small group facilitators will learn how to:
- lead an evangelization small group that is fun and centered on Jesus,
- study the scriptures in preparation for leading peers in dialogue to get to know Jesus and to grow as a disciple,
- identify where their small group members are so that they can help them to grow closer to Jesus,
- ask the right questions to get a group interacting in a dynamic way,
- respond to different challenges that can happen within a small group.
Members of the outreach break outs will learn how to:
- engage in pre-evangelistic conversation,
- share their personal faith story,
- recognize and respond to the thresholds of conversion,
- articulate the message of the Gospel.